Welcome to my Friday Rants. Today is slightly different. I’ve got plenty of things I could rant about, but today I’m just focusing on one thing. I happened to read a Tweet on Twitter last night, a retweet from someone I follow. I opened the link and was taken to a blog. I read the […]READ MORE
I’ve had a bit of a busy week. We’ve managed to finish all the school uniform shopping, the playgroup I run opened for a summer session and I’ve managed to hurt my back by not being careful when lifting something. I should know better, I’ve done so many manual handling/lifting courses in my career. I’m […]READ MORE
I enjoy a good rant, most of my friends will tell you. I’m somewhat infamous for having a rant or two on Facebook. I’ve decided that Friday’s will be my day, when I will climb onto my soap box, and rant on my blog. Here are this weeks rants…. First rant of the week: Lelli […]READ MORE
I am TIRED. Bone tired, exhausted, beyond my capacity to cope with life, because I am sleep deprived. My gorgeous little boy has been such a poor sleeper for so long (from aged 9 months until now, approx 29 months) that my body has become unable to sleep. I can’t switch my brain off, I […]READ MORE
Today, has been awful. My children have squabbled since the moment they woke up, we’ve had a serious accident involving a blueberry smoothie, my grocery delivery arrived but with missing items (I assume Tesco think that we didn’t need them, I’m going to be ringing their customer service department shortly and inviting them over to cook […]READ MORE
- Our week in photos – not quite back to normal but nearly.
- Life in Lockdown. Life as we know it. Week 2.
- Get outside, learn to skip and throw a frisbee…
- Easter egg hunt Baby Shark style
- Easy Easter Craft – colouring eggs for Easter
- Preserved lemon and cashew gluten-free couscous
- Easy and delicious roasted carrots
- Meal Plan Monday – Settling into Lockdown Life.
- Lockdown is hard but we carry on.
- Gigantosaurus – the game. Fun for the whole family.
- All things pet related
- Anxiety & Me
- Beauty and skincare
- Being a greener family
- Book reviews
- Crafts & Activities
- Everything else
- Family Life and Parenting
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Birth
- Food is life
- Friday's Rants from The Soap Box
- Home & Garden
- Home schooling life
- I am not just "mum"
- Life with food allergies
- Meal Plan Monday
- Mental Health
- My style and things I love
- On your bike
- Reviews & Stuff we love
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Tech & gadgets
- Toys & Games
- Travel, days out & family activities
Welcome to Cats, Kids, Chaos. We started over 9 years ago, originally as The Mad House of Cats & Babies, in a blur of sleep deprivation. We share family life as we live and see it, and try to keep it real. I write about food allergies, homeschooling, parenting a teenager, product reviews and everything in between. The odd cat post may feauture too. Welcome to the chaos, grab a cup of coffee and join us!