One lucky winner will win a £120 M&S e-Gift Card!
An M&S eGift Card can be can be used online at marksandspencer.com or in over 700 M&S stores across the UK.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is only one prize of a £120 M&S e-Gift Card.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. This giveaway is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway.
4. The closing date for entries is midnight on 08.08.21.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the websites involved, but you only need to enter on one website.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget below and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw, increasing your chances of winning.
8. One winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their email address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be dispatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their address.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To enter the giveaway, simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entries below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.