We are big fans of Shaken Udder and this Shaken Udder Black Forest Freakshake by Matilda Bourne is a rather delicious and spectacular way to enjoy them. It’s a great way to enjoy a treat or as a dessert and you won’t want to share it with anyone…
Time: 30 minutes
– 150g milk chocolate
– 2 tbsp chocolate ball sprinkles
– 4 tbsp cherry compote
– 2 x 330ml bottles of Chocolush! Belgian chocolate milkshake
– whipped cream
– 4 mini chocolate doughnuts
– 2 fresh cherries
– assorted chocolate bars
1. Place your serving glasses into the freezer to chill while you make the chocolate drips.
2. Bring a couple of inches of water to a boil in a small saucepan, then reduce to a low heat. Place a heat-proof bowl on top of the water, making sure it doesn’t touch the water, and add the chocolate, stirring until it has melted. Take the bowl off the heat and leave to cool slightly for 10 minutes.
3. Take one chilled glass at a time, and pour the melted chocolate down the inside of the glass. If the chocolate starts dripping too fast, then hold the glass horizontally to stop it running. Return the glass to the freezer to set, and repeat the process with the other glass.
4. Once the chocolate has set in the freezer, dip the rim of the glasses in the chocolate and scatter the chocolate ball sprinkles over the top.
5. Add 2 tbsp of cherry compote to each glass, then pour in Shaken Udder’s Chocolush! Belgian chocolate milkshake.
6. Top the freakshakes with whipped cream, then decorate with your favourite chocolate bars. Push a straw through the middle of the mini doughnuts and rest on the edge of the glass. Top with a cherry and chocolate sprinkles!
If you like this Black Forest Freakshake then you might also enjoy other recipes we have from Shaken Udder too…